Payments can fail for various reasons, and it's frustrating when they result in the loss of legitimate business. Many payments fail for a good cause and do so to minimize the possibility of a fraudulent charge.
However, here are a couple of steps that you can take to minimize the occurrence of errors:
- First, make sure that your card is valid and that you've input the card information correctly.
- Try performing the action again in a new browser or incognito window.
- Integration with Stripe helps us processes payments. However, they may have issues on their side. Such occurrences are rare and temporary. We suggest you try again in a couple of hours after experiencing the problem.
- Please be patient. Depending on the bank, the transactions may be slower, and the balance may take several days to update.
- Contact your bank and check the information with them. For example, in the case of a refund, some banks reverse the transaction, and it will not show up as a refund but rather as a decline on your previous charge.
Should you still have further questions, we are always happy to help! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org